For people who would like to walk with others or join a regular walking group, there are plenty of options for all levels in the local area. All actively welcome visitors. These include:
- Local branches of National Walking organisations such as U3A (3-4 mile walks) and the Ramblers (4-5 mile / 7-12 mile walks) with varied programmes around the area
- Walking for Health offering weekly 1 hour walks from Ross town centre
- Local groups include Ross & District Walking Group (varied 3-10 mile walk programme) as well as many local village groups which go out regularly
- Walkers are Welcome Committee which would be happy to host/ advise other walking groups who might like to come and explore our area
- And finally our annual Walking Festival with a range of walks led by interesting and experienced local leaders.
Click on the icons below for more information/ to get in touch with the above groups.